Certificate in Professional Marketing
The Certificate in Professional Marketing is a level 4 course designed for aspiring marketers who want to gain knowledge and skills to progress a successful career in marketing. Ideal for those working in marketing support roles (e.g. marketing assistants) or whose current job encompasses elements of marketing.
The aim of the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing is to provide the practising marketer with relevant, contemporary marketing content to equip them for the current global landscape. Learning is brought to life through meaningful assessments which embrace the modern marketing industry.
The programme consists of the following modules:
- Integrated Communications
- Digital Marketing
A combination exams, assignments and a portfolio depending on the modules studied.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing
- any relevant Level 3 qualification
- any UK Degree or international equivalent
- professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role)