Step by Step Guide to Clearing
Before Results Day
Step 1 – Be Prepared
- Make sure you have your UCAS track login details to hand.
- Check that the contact details you have given are correct.
- Be available on results day, and make sure you have access to a phone.
Step 2 - Check your status on UCAS Track
- Visit UCAS Track and log in to check your status. If you’re eligible for clearing ‘Add Clearing Choice’ will appear on your profile page along with your clearing number.
- Make a note of your clearing number – you’ll need it when you call us.
- If you’re not sure what your UCAS Track status means, check out the UCAS guide.
Step 3 - Find Clearing Courses
If you are in clearing, you’ll need to find a course you’d like to apply for. Check out the list of courses we have available through clearing here.
Search below or browse the subject areas