Why Study Heritage at UWTSD?
The BA Heritage Studies and the suite of heritage degree programmes are studied on the Lampeter campus of the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
Here, heritage students are ideally situated to access the rich, cultural heritage that surrounds South West Wales. From castles, to abbeys, battlefields, and prehistoric forts, there is plenty of examples of cultural and historical heritage which will play a large part in the study of heritage at UWTSD through field trips and case studies.
With small class sizes, dedicated lecturers, and field trips to complement your learning, the heritage studies degree programmes will equip students with the practical and transferrable skills required to work in the heritage sector.
- BA Heritage Studies with Museums & Archives
- BA Heritage Studies with Nautical Archaeology
- BA Philosophy with Heritage Management
- BA Religious Studies with Heritage Management
- BA Theology with Heritage Management
- BA Modern Historical Studies with Heritage Management
- BA Medieval Studies with Heritage Management