Swansea Open Day Programmes
A very warm welcome to you and your family to the Swansea campus. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you most sincerely for considering studying here at The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) Swansea.
Students come to UWTSD to enjoy a stimulating academic experience in one of the UK’s oldest universities. Through a period of significant growth the University has without doubt succeeded to retain a supportive social and academic community, which makes UWTSD a great place to study.
Our student centred approach to learning and teaching is amongst the many benefits of studying here. Due to relatively small class sizes, as a student you will enhance our intellectual community through contributions and debate in lectures and seminars.
You will develop knowledge and expertise in your chosen subject, whilst also enjoying the wide range of extracurricular activities from volunteering in the local community to sport, cultural societies and a host of other activities. At UWTSD students are truly recognised by their name and not their number.
- Meet the academic staff to discuss course options, entry requirements and learn what your course will entail.
- Talk to our Finance Officers and learn about the costs of Higher Education and the financial support available. You may also discuss your individual situation.
- Meet our Learning Support team to discuss any special learning support that you may require. Tour our campus, its superb facilities and view accommodation.
- Meet students and talk to them about their experiences of life at the University.
- Familiarise yourself with the cosmopolitan city of Swansea and the stunning coastline of the Gower Peninsula
Open Day Programmes
- Art and Design Programme (including Performing Arts) - Print Version Available Here to Download
- Swansea Business School Programme - Print Version Available Here to Download
- All other Subjects Programme (Including PGCE) - Print Version Available Here to Download
Keep up to date with everything happening at the open day by following #UWTSDOpenDay. During the day students will be manning Twitter and Facebook feeds, so if you have any questions feel free to post in.