The Admissions Policy sets out the University’s aims for the admission of students and describes the principles and processes which are used to select and admit new students to taught programmes of study.
The Policy and Procedures for Admissions Feedback, Appeals and Complaints document clarifies the arrangements for applicants to obtain feedback about an unsuccessful application, to appeal a selection decision or to complain about the admissions process.
Terms and Conditions for Applicants
When an applicant accepts an offer of a place at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD), a binding contract is formed.
Before accepting an offer, applicants must read the terms and conditions.
The Cancellation Form may be used to inform the University of Wales Trinity Saint David that you wish to cancel your place on your chosen programme.
Additional costs during your study at UWTSD
Our tuition fees at UWTSD cover the cost of delivering your course, and are payable annually. However, further costs may be incurred by you during the course of your studies, examples include:
- Course related equipment and core text books
- Studio fees (Art and Design) and related consumables
- DBS checks
- printing costs
- uniform or protective clothing
- contributions to subsistence, travel and accommodation costs for mandatory field trips, exhibitions and shows relating to student work, work placements and, where these involve overseas travel, health and public liability insurance
- professional body membership fees
- optional graduation related costs such as gown hire, guest tickets, official photographs.
Some UWTSD courses include optional field trips and possible work placements, where participation is encouraged but not required to evidence module or programme learning outcomes and will not disadvantage you should you not be able to take part. These optional activities are at additional cost to you.
Your annual tuition fees will cover your first attempt at all the modules necessary to complete that academic year of your programme. Additional modules, the retaking of work and/or repeating of elements of a course, may incur an extra costs.
For additional information, please see the individual course page, or contact our student experience team.