Making an application
Once you have decided to study one of our full-time undergraduate courses, you can submit an application directly to the University, using our online form.
Click on a course below to begin the application process for the May 2021 intake.
- Skills for the Workplace (Certificate of Higher Education)
- Skills for the Workplace: Health and Social Care (Certificate of Higher Education)
- Business Management (Bachelor of Arts) (Honours)
- Advocacy (Bachelor of Arts) (Honours)
- Cloud Computing (Bachelor of Science) (Honours)
Processing Your Application
It will take a minimum of five working days to process an application. Following this, you will be contacted by us via email, inviting you to attend a short written entrance test and a brief interview.
When attending your entrance test, you will be required to bring along:
- Your valid passport or UK birth certificate
- If you do not hold a British passport/birth certificate, your entry Visa and/or biometric card which verifies that you have time to remain in the UK for the duration of the course is required
If you have prior qualifications, you will be required to bring along certificates for these on the day as well.
Once you have completed your entrance test and interview, you will be informed of the outcome within 48 hours. If you have not heard from us within this time or you would like further information or have any questions, you can contact the admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your application was successful, you will be emailed with an offer of a place, along with the subsequent steps that you will need to follow to complete your admission process. If you are unsuccessful, you will receive an email informing you of the decision.
There are three intakes per year for our courses at the Birmingham Learning Centre. Below are when interviews are conducted:
|Intake||Interview Start Date||Interview End Date||Enrolment|
|September 2020||01/06/2020||06/08/2020||18 - 21 August 2020|
|January 2021||21/09/2020||20/11/2020||04 - 06 January 2021|
|May 2021||08/02/2021||23/04/2021||03 - 05 May 2021|
There are three intakes per year for our courses at the Birmingham Learning Centre. Below are the course intake dates:
|Intake||Course Start Date||Course End Date|
Terms and conditions for applicants
When an applicant accepts an offer of a place at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD), a binding contract is formed.
Before accepting an offer, applicants must read the terms and conditions.
The Cancellation Form may be used to inform the University of Wales Trinity Saint David that you wish to cancel your place on your chosen programme.
Additional costs during your study at UWTSD
Our tuition fees at UWTSD cover the cost of delivering your course and are payable annually. However, further costs may be incurred by you during the course of your studies, examples include:
- Course-related equipment and core textbooks
- Printing costs
- Optional graduation related costs such as gown hire, guest tickets, official photographs
Your annual tuition fees will cover your first attempt at all the modules necessary to complete that academic year of your programme. Additional modules, the retaking of work and/or repeating of elements of a course, may incur extra costs.
For International Students from September 2021 onwards, you can find more information on tuition fees here.
For additional information
- Go to the individual course page
- Visit How to Apply for Student Finance
- Contact our Student Hwb team