Carmarthen Business School
Rethinking business for a changing world
Carmarthen Business School offers a selection of progressive undergraduate and postgraduate courses, in Business and Management related subjects, which are underpinned by an ethical, sustainable and profitable approach to business.
In recent years words like ethics, sustainability and responsibility have transitioned from theoretical debate to very practical considerations within both small and big business.
Sustainable business practice has become a key strategic priority and organisations have realised that not only do future practices and economic models need to transform in line with the dynamics of social and environmental change, but that actually sustainable thinking makes a business more competitive.
Our programmes have sustainable thinking at their core and enable learners to challenge existing paradigms, interrogate new paradigms and debate business solutions which will prepare them for employment in the rapidly changing twenty –first century environment.
- Dr Alex Bell, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Lecturer and Programme Director for MBA Sustainability Leadership and MBA Masters in Business Administration (online)
- Mr Anthony Burns, (email@example.com), Lecturer and Undergraduate Admissions Tutor
- Mr Glenn Behenna, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Lecturer and Programme Director for Skills in the workplace programmes
- Jessica Shore, (email@example.com), Researcher in Social Enterprise and Short Course Administrator
- Dr Louise Emanuel, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Lecturer and Programme Director for BA Business and Management at Carmarthen
- Dr Roisin Mullins, (email@example.com), Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer