Carmarthen Business School
Rethinking business for a changing world
Carmarthen Business School offers a selection of progressive undergraduate and postgraduate courses, in Business and Management related subjects, which are underpinned by an ethical, sustainable and profitable approach to business.
In recent years words like ethics, sustainability and responsibility have transitioned from theoretical debate to very practical considerations within both small and big business.
Sustainable business practice has become a key strategic priority and organisations have realised that not only do future practices and economic models need to transform in line with the dynamics of social and environmental change, but that actually sustainable thinking makes a business more competitive.
Our programmes have sustainable thinking at their core and enable learners to challenge existing paradigms, interrogate new paradigms and debate business solutions which will prepare them for employment in the rapidly changing twenty –first century environment.
- Dr Alex Bell, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Lecturer and Programme Director for MBA Sustainability Leadership and MBA Masters in Business Administration (online)
- Mr Anthony Burns, (email@example.com), Lecturer and Undergraduate Admissions Tutor
- Mr Glenn Behenna, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Lecturer and Programme Director for Skills in the workplace programmes
- Jessica Shore, (email@example.com), Researcher in Social Enterprise and Short Course Administrator
- Dr Louise Emanuel, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Lecturer and Programme Director for BA Business and Management at Carmarthen
- Dr Roisin Mullins, (email@example.com), Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer
Studying Business Management at UWTSD was a total life-changing experience for me. With the professional support and mentoring of my professors I further developed as a person and acquired new skills and qualifications.
My professors taught me how to question my thoughts, speak carefully, think critically, and act courageously. They were a constant source of motivation and with their professional guidance they helped me to surpass myself and achieve to receive a scholarship as the best student of my Faculty."
Why Study Here
UWTSD’s Carmarthen Campus provides a stimulating and supportive learning environment where first class learning spaces and high quality resources combine with green lawns, landscaped areas and flexible social spaces.
The School has a progressive and transformational approach to learning that builds independence and self-determination in our learners.
Undergraduate students have the opportunity to take an International study abroad semester, offered in universities in the USA and Canada.
At Carmarthen, we offer a challenging approach in a supportive learning environment that is delivered by highly qualified, research active academic staff.