Before Results Day
Step 1 – Be Prepared
- Make sure you have your UCAS track login details to hand.
- Check that the contact details you have given are correct.
- Be available on results day, and make sure you have access to a phone.
Step 2 - Check your status on UCAS Track
- Visit UCAS Track and log in to check your status. If you’re eligible for Clearing ‘Add Clearing Choice’ will appear on your profile page along with your Clearing number.
- Make a note of your Clearing number – you’ll need it when you call us.
- If you’re not sure what your UCAS Track status means, check out the UCAS guide.
Step 3 - Find Clearing Courses
If you are in Clearing, you’ll need to find a course you’d like to apply for. Check out the list of courses we have available through Clearing here.
Search below or browse the Subject Areas.
Step 4 - Call Us
- Call the clearing hotline on 0300 323 1828 to speak to our Registry team. Lines are open from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, 9 to 13 August, and in most cases, we will be able to make an ‘on the spot’ decision on whether we can offer you a place. You will also have an opportunity to speak to the admissions tutor for your chosen course to find out more about studying at UWTSD.
- If you are made an offer of a place on the phone, we will send you an email confirming the details, and giving a deadline for you to make a decision.
- If you'd like to find out more before making your decision, we have online taster sessions and virtual open days planned.
Step 5 - Confirm your acceptance
- To accept our offer you will need to log in to UCAS Track and enter the details as a clearing choice on your profile by the deadline we gave you.
- Once we have processed your application and confirmed that you have met any conditions we will then confirm your place and it will appear in your track profile as ‘Unconditional’.