UWTSD Home  -  The University  -  Community  -  Reaching Wider  -  I:Revise

I:Revise

Banner reading: I revise.

Give your pupils the advantage. Help them achieve academic excellence with our tutoring services during our Easter classes.

A three-day revision programme for pupils who have the ability to gain Cs in their core subjects, but who are in danger of not achieving. The scheme will take place at Coleg Sir Gâr, Llanelli, during the Easter holidays.

The process:

Each pupil will be nominated for extra support in two core subjects by their school teachers, and will then focus on these subjects during their time with us. Teaching will be provided by qualified subject-specific secondary school teachers from across South West Wales. Pupils will need to apply to join the scheme, via an application form. Should the application be successful, a timetable will then be produced for them, based on their choices. They will have 7 hours of revision per subject and will also receive revision tips & guides. I:Revise pupils will also have full access to LearnThruMusic’s GCSE revision package, which capitalises on the proven fact that music enhances memorability.

For further information, contact the Reaching Wider team on reachingwider@uwtsd.ac.uk.

A large class of teenagers standing in front of Coleg Sir Gâr.