UWTSD Home - The University - Academic Schools and Faculties - Faculty of Architecture, Computing and Engineering (FACE) - School of Applied Computing
Technology is revolutionising the way we live and work – but believe it or not, it’s just getting started.
The enormous growth and rate of change in the computing and technology sector ensure a continuing demand for Graduates with contemporary skills and qualifications.
To meet this demand we offer a wide range of full-time and part-time Higher Education courses.
School of Applied Computing Programmes
Computing MComp | BSc | HND | HNC
- Computing (Computer Networks and Cybersecurity)
- Computing (Data and Information Systems)
- Computing (Games Development)
- Computing (Software Engineering)
- Computing (Web Development)
Electrical and Electronic Engineering BEng | HND | HNC
Post Graduate Programmes
- Applied Computing (MSc, PgDip, PgCert)
- Computer Networks and Cyber Security (MSc, PgDip, PgCert)
- Web and Software Development (MSc, PgDip, PgCert)