Would you like to learn Welsh?
There are many reasons why individuals choose to learn Welsh. Maybe one of the reasons below applies to you:
- I want to learn new skills
- I want to help my children in school
- In order to socialize with friends
- In order to improve my job prospects
- So I can speak Welsh with my customers
- So I can answer the phone in Welsh
University of Wales Trinity Saint David offers a number of ways to help you reach your goal. We offer a range of day and evening Welsh classes in different locations in Carmarthenshire, as well as a Foundation and Intermediate Certificate in Practical Welsh online, together with intensive residential courses on the Lampeter campus in Ceredigion. More details about these options can be found below:
- 5 day intensive residential on the Lampeter campus
- Certificate in Practical Welsh (Foundation and Intermediate levels)
- Certificate in Practical Welsh (Advanced level)
For further details please contact
Tel: 01570 4248989
Welsh in the Workplace
The University is keen to support employees in West Wales to learn Welsh or develop their skills in the language. If it isn’t convenient for you to come to one of our campuses, we can arrange sessions in your workplace and provide courses designed for your particular needs. To discuss further, contact Dr Christine Jones in the School of Welsh and Bilingual Studies.