STEM workshops for Schools and Further Education Colleges using industry standard equipment, excellent facilities and expertise.
The Faculty of Architecture, Computing and Engineering can offer Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) workshops for Secondary Schools.
Courses include (with more on the way):
- Physics behind Bungee Jumping
- Non-destructive Testing Analysis for the BTEC curriculum
All our courses are held in Swansea at our SA1 Campus - which means you will have access to industry standard equipment and excellent facilities!
Please fill in the form showing below each workshop.
- UWTSD welcomes Swansea’s Birchgrove Comprehensive to Schools Engineering Taster Event
- UWTSD help students to represent Wales at Big Bang Competition 2017
- UWTSD's School of Applied Computing and EESW host IT taster event for girls
- UWTSD partnership inspires the next generation of engineers and scientists