How to Apply
Studying in a different country can be daunting but we are here to help, so email our team in International Registry and they will provide you with all the advice and guidance you need throughout your application process.
Applying directly to the University
To apply please fill in the online application and return it with:
- A statement of why you want to be considered for the programme.
- Two faculty recommendations from your home institution.
- Transcript of grades from your home institutions.
- Approval for you to study abroad from Study Abroad Advisor or Dean of Student Life.
Watch our video guides to help you apply to UWTSD
Any questions please email: International.email@example.com
Applying via an agent in your country
You can also apply through an agent in your country.
Full time Undergraduate and Postgraduate Applications
Swansea / Carmarthen / Cardiff*
* Excluding Wuhan Ligong and others on pre-sessional courses
|21st September 2020||Enrolment week|
|14th August 2020||Last application date (overseas)|
|28th September 2020||Last application date (in-country)|
|28th August 2020||Last CAS issuing Date (overseas)|
|11th September 2020||Last CAS issuing date (in-country)|
** Excludes Sinology and pre-sessional courses
|Dates to be confirmed|
|14th September 2020||Enrolment week|
|24th July 2020||Last application date (overseas)|
|28th August 2020||Last application date (in-country)|
|14th August 2020||Last CAS issuing date (overseas)|
|4th September 2020||Last CAS issuing date (in-country)|