Humanities Virtual Student Experience Events
Usually, the Student Experience events would be held on campus, but due to COVID 19, we're doing things a little differently this year, so it will be held fully online.
Our Virtual Student Experience event is an optional, free event for all our applicants. It is an opportunity to meet our current students and academics and experience the social aspects of student life - all from the comfort of your own home. We know how daunting University can be, so here at UWTSD Lampeter, our aim during these events is to provide you with friendly faces that you can get to know.
Join us at our next virtual Humanities Student Experience Event on Saturday 6 March 2021!
The events are held entirely online, and you can drop in and out as it suits you.
Our Student Ambassadors will also be on hand for a one-to-one chat at any time before, during and after the events via Unibuddy.
Our Humanities Student Experience event held in March will be a one-day event which will include:
- Campus Virtual Reality Tour.
- An insight into the life of current Humanities students studying at UWTSD Lampeter (Both on-campus, off-campus and via blended and distanced learning).
- Student Q&A via Unibuddy Live stream.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taster sessions and Q&A with our Humanities academics via Unibuddy Live stream.
- The opportunity to arrange a one-to-one meeting with our Student Services team.
- The opportunity to arrange a one-to-one meeting with our Accommodation team.
- The opportunity to arrange a one-to-one meeting with our Finance team.
- An introduction to our Student Union and Student Union President.
- The opportunity to arrange a one-to-one meeting with our academics/lecturers for any of our humanities courses.
Book here for the: