This page lists unexpected outages and planned maintenance affecting library services and resources. If you are unable to connect to a resource or service not listed here, please use the report a fault form.
LIBRARY SYSTEMS AND SERVICES
JOURNALS, DATABASES AND OTHER CONTENT SOURCES
- Library catalogue
- There are still some issues with article linking within the library catalogue. We are working on resolving the issue. You should be able to search for the journal title within the catalogue and find articles by going to the journal page.
- We are still experiencing issues with linking for some articles in BrowZine. We are working on resolving the issue. You should still be able to find the journal article by searching for the journal title within the library catalogue.
- Ebook Central
- We have now switched to OpenAthens authentication for these resources due to ongoing problems with EZProxy authentication. Unfortunately any ietms saved to bookshelves before the switchover may be lost.
- Taylor and Francis E-books
- Issue: "Quick Access" links do not work in the Online Library.
- Solution: Use the "Download a copy" link to view the full text.
- Vogue Archive
- Issue: Flash articles do not display in the Online Library.
- Solution: Use the "full text" link to view the article.