The London Campus Library offers access to a wide range of information and resources, provides space for study, and has a dedicated Subject Librarian to support your information and research needs. There is an extensive collection of electronic resources and a collection of books that can be used for reference in the library.
E-books and e-journals
There are numerous e-resources available to London Campus students to support your research and coursework. You can access these via the catalogue. Some packages you will find useful are:
- ABI Inform Full text articles from business magazines and scholarly journals.
- Business Source Complete Full text articles from business magazines, trade publications and scholarly journals. Also market research, industry profiles, product reviews, and company information.
- Dawsonera E-books The main supplier of the library’s growing e-book collection, with content from leading publishers. Read e-books online or download to borrow.
As well as access to a comprehensive collection of electronic resources, students have a library, with study space, on the London campus.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 18:00
Your subject librarian is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays to answer enquiries and offer advice and assistance on using the library catalogue and electronic resources. You can contact the subject librarian by email at: LondonLibrary@tsd.uwtsd.ac.uk
Using Other Libraries
- British Library Anyone can apply for a reader pass to access the reading rooms of the British Library. Please visit the British Library website for further details.
- City Business Library Students can also make use of City Business Library, the leading public library in the UK for free and current business information which is located in nearby Guildhall (not to be confused with City University libraries). Books can only be used in the library and cannot be borrowed however there is access to study space and free wireless internet.
Unfortunately, due to the terms of the SCONUL scheme, we are only able to give SCONUL access to PhD students studying at the London Campus.