Employers in the USA and around the world recognise the value of a UK education.
Once you have decided on a course that you wish to study with us, you need to check that you meet our standard entry requirements and English language requirements.
If you are still studying at your school or university you do not have to wait until you have finished your current course to apply to the University of Wales Trinity Saint David. We can make you a conditional offer based on the results you expect to achieve.
For ALL programmes of study
Production of a valid passport must accompany all applications
High School Full Diploma and certified transcripts must accompany all applications
You must have one of the following
A full certified transcript must accompany applications
|To apply for study abroad||
To apply please fill in the from the website and return it with:
• A statement of why you want to be considered for the program
• Two faculty recommendations from your home institution
• Transcript of grades from your home institutions (Minimum GPA 2.5)
• Approval for you to study abroad from Study Abroad Advisor or Dean of Student Life
• Two passport sized photographs.
Degree completion (2+2 / 2+1)
If you are a student at a community college on a diploma or Associate degree you may be eligible for degree completion at UWTSD.
Fee reduction available for students studying at one of our partner institutions.
- The University’s Royal Charter is the oldest in England and Wales after the universities of Oxford and Cambridge
- His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales became our royal patron in 2011
- The universities campuses are located in Swansea, Lampeter and Carmarthen. All of our campuses have friendly environments created by staff and students
- The region of South West Wales, where our Carmarthen, Lampeter and Swansea campuses are based is a much lower cost of living than some of the larger UK cities and London.
"You grow up so much when you study abroad...when you board a plane alone for the first time, when you leave everything you ever know, when you make that decision. It sounds scary, but it's so worth it. And I'm so glad I picked Wales. Everyone at the international office at TSD is so involved. They really love Wales and they want to share it with you. All of their weekend trips are spectacular. Also don't forget to explore the rest of Europe on your spring break or take an impromptu trip to Scotland here and there. It'll be worth it, I promise"!
Ashley J Woods, USA, California State University at Fullerton (BA Acting)
The International Office and academic staff frequently visit the USA throughout the year to meet prospective students.
Students can apply thorough UCAS or can apply to the University directly, we will help you through the applications process.
For further information please contact,
Kath Griffiths K.Griffiths@uwtsd.ac.uk
You can find further information on Study Abroad and Exchange.