UWTSD Home - Institutes and Academies - Institute of Management and Health - Institute of Management and Health Staff - Deborah Jenkins
Ms Deborah Jenkins BA, PGCE/PCET, HND
Lecture level 4 students in a variety of different modules
- CIM Membership
- AMA membership
- British Show jumping Membership
- Modules Taught in FE College: Business Skills, Entrepreneurship & Enterprise, Marketing, Business Finance
- Modules taught in Skills for the Workplace: Professional Career Development
- Modules taught on IHM: Marketing essentials, Business Skills, Guest Services, Hotel Placement: Front office and Administration, Operating Hotel Facilities, Food & Beverage
- I have many years of experience in business and marketing across the Arts, Education, Media, hospitality, Tourism, Recruitment, Customer Service, Automotive and Health Care industries. I returned to university to obtain my PGCE/PCET.
- I have lectured in FE college and HE university as well as undertaken training courses and taught and trained in the communities to adults across a variety and range of topics. I have experience in leadership roles. I exceed targets and have won several sales awards. I have experience in recruitment, procedures and needs, have undertaken training opportunities to enhance knowledge.
- I am knowledgeable of on-line media, social media, networking, events, and many other business practices. I have run my own business consultancy for a number of years where I launched a magazine, rebranded and launched many new companies and products and worked as an agent for rising star individuals.
- I have successfully been part of roles such as business development, sales customer relationship building, employee engagement programmes and new department developing.
- I teach equestrian sport activities, act as a judge and like to mentor and inspire my students.
- I have the ability to communicate at all levels making me popular with young students and mature students
- I have won Sales Awards, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- I have been nominated for academic student lecture Award
- I have been awarded new business awards.
- I have been part of winning teams such as ‘Global Enterprise 2016’ for Coleg Sir Gar
- BA Degree Tourism Marketing, Business & Finance
- PGCE/PCET degree
- HND Hospitality & catering Management
- Train the Trainer Certification
- Certificate in Personnel and Recruitment
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety Training
- BEF UKCC Coaching level 1/level 2