Mrs Sharon Langford CertHe, Diploma in Counselling, PGCE, HEA
- Module lead on four modules
- Year Manager to Level 4 Health and Social Care.
I worked as a Beauty and Holistic therapist for 20 years.
I taught beauty therapy and holistic therapies in Coleg Sir Gar and Bridgend college for three years.
I undertook a four-year integrative counselling course changing career.
I have worked in the third sector as a counsellor for three years.
I have been and am currently in private practice as a counsellor running my own business for five years.
I currently work as a mental health support mentor for students in UWTSD, and I also work as an hourly paid lecturer for the University.
Registered member of the BACP, British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Counselling skills and communication level 4
- Psychopathology and therapeutic responses level 5
- Complimentary therapies level 5
- Mental health disorders and psychopathology level 6
Mental health and education
I have lectured in beauty therapy and Holistic therapies in Coleg Sir Gar and Bridgend College. I have been a private based counsellor for five years.
I have worked in the third sector as a counsellor for three years, and I am currently teaching within the Health Portfolio at UWTSD.