Timi Isaac O’Neill BA (Hons), PGCE, MA, FHEA
Programme Manager Doctorate of Professional Practice in Art & Design (Prof Doc) Part 1 & Festival Director of Copper Coast International Film Festival
Tel: +44 (0) 01792 481221
Managing and teaching at the UWTSD's Professional Doctorate in Art and Design course. I also teach online short courses in Art and Design to Wuhan University of Technology, Fujian Jiangxia University and Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts
- Approaches to Art and Design Research and Academic Communication
- Art and Design Practitioner Research Proposal
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Professional Discourses
- Review of Professional Learning
- Art and Design Work-based Learning
I have worked in Swansea College of Art UWTSD since 2008. I have taught in several departments. Currently, I am the Programme Manager of the Doctorate of Professional Practice in Art & Design (Prof Doc) Part 1.
Previously to UWTSD, I worked as a freelance videographer funded by several sources (Arts Council of Wales, Joseph Rowntree foundation etc) and have directed several commercial projects. My short films have been screened at film festivals across the world.
- BAFTAS (British Association of Film, Television and Screen Studies)
- Irish Playwrights and Screenwriters Guild
- Royal Institute of Philosophy
- British Shakespeare Association
- Samuel Beckett Society
- UK Jewish Film
- Storytelling as a research method
- Memory, identity and autoethnography within Jewish stories
- Decolonialising research
- Shakespeare as a Catholic storyteller
- Decolonialising research for non-western research students
- Samuel Beckett
- Jewish identity in the 21st century.
Historical trauma and imprisonment in Samuel Beckett’s short prose in Writing from the Margins: The Aesthetics of Disruption in the Irish Short Story ed by Dr C.Ryan (Cambridge Scholars, 2015)
Michel Foucault predicts the NSA's cyber Panopticon (Pending)
Resistance and freedom in the works of Samuel Beckett (Pending)
Late December feature film (2018).