Our Swansea campuses can be easily accessed from the M4
The postcodes of the campuses are:
- Dynevor Campus - SA1 3EU
- SA1 Campus - SA1 8AH
- Swansea Business Campus - SA1 1NE
Parking on our Swansea campuses is managed by Euro Car Parks so in order to park your car on campus, you will need a parking permit or to Pay By Phone.
You may apply for a parking permit via the Euro Car Parks Online Portal
- Pay By Phone
If you choose to park on campus without a permit, then you will need to Pay by Phone. Please see the signage in the car park for details and information on how to Pay by Phone and the following charges are applicable:
- All Day - £2.50
- Visitor Parking
Our campuses have great public transport links.
Please see our Bus, Train and Cycle sections above for more information on reaching our campus by public transport.
If you do need to drive to our campus, you will need to Pay by Phone on your arrival.
Please see the signage in the car park for details and information on how to Pay by Phone.
- Parking Zones
In order to ensure a practical parking management solution, spaces on campus are divided into zones as shown on the Swansea Parking Maps.
- Designated areas for staff (with a staff permit)
- Designated areas for blue-badge holders (marked in the car parks)
- Shared areas for staff and visitors who are required to pay for their space either via staff permit or pay and display / pay-by-phone.
- Designated areas for residential students (free to park with a student permit)
- Designated day (non-residential) student parking areas (free to park with a student permit)