Swansea Business School
Welcome to Swansea Business School. Employability is our key focus. We take an applied, employment-based approach to all our programmes.
You will experience innovative student-led approaches to learning delivered by professionals and academics who ALL have experience in industry. We understand the real world.
Every undergraduate student will work with an employer to gain practical real-world work experience. We see this as critical for you to understand the relationship of theory into practice.
All courses are designed to instil in graduates the attributes desired by employers, e.g. innovation, creativity, an enterprising mindset and responsiveness to unexpected events or tasks.
We offer extensive support to those who need it and ‘stretch’ activities for those who want to be challenged further.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- HND Business Management
- BA Accounting
- BA Applied Business (Entrepreneurship) | Online
- BA Applied Business (Management) | Online
- BA Applied Business (Marketing) | Online
- BA Business Management
- BA Business Management (Events and Festivals)
- BA Business Management (Finance)
- BA Business Management (Human Resource Management)
- BA Business Management (Marketing)
- BA Digital Marketing
- Events and Festivals Management
- BA Law and Business
- BA Leadership and Management Skills for the Workplace
Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEX)
Whichever course you decide to choose, be safe in the knowledge that all our courses are regularly reviewed in consultation with employers to ensure currency of curriculum and to maximise graduate employability. Many of the courses are mapped to professional body qualifications such as the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). We also provide opportunities to study Business and Management in the medium of Welsh.
Can’t decide which course is for you? No problem. For undergraduate Business and Management courses we offer the flexibility to change your programme of study at the end of the first year to any of the courses listed above.
Our professional programmes provide a variety of qualifications which are accredited by internationally recognised professional bodies such as:
- Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Diploma in Professional Marketing
- Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing
- CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- CIPD - Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
All our postgraduate and professional courses can be studied part-time to allow flexibility to study to fit in with a busy lifestyle.
Our postgraduate programmes provide a variety of pathways to allow you to specialise in your chosen area of Business and Management. We offer:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The Online MBA
- MSc Financial Management
- MSc Trading and Financial Markets
All our postgraduate and professional courses can be studied part time to allow flexibility to study to fit in with a busy lifestyle.
All our lecturers are research informed and many are active researchers publishing in specialist journals, books and our own ‘South Wales Business Review’.
The Business School has research interests in the following areas.
- Leadership and Management
- Knowledge Management
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Social and Community Entrepreneurship
- Sense of Place
- Technology Enhanced Learning