4 March 2021 at 6-7pm
Auto, Motorsport, Motorcycle
11 March 2021 at 6-7pm
Mechanical, Manufacturing and Energy & Environmental Engineering
Studying Engineering will offer you exciting career opportunities in a diverse field where you can be creative, challenge yourself, and help develop solutions to real-world problems that will benefit society. Engineers are in high demand with great employment prospects and international opportunities.
Want to find out more? Join our online taster sessions.
Our taster sessions offer…
- A sample lecture, experience a class session
- Live Q&A with lecturers
- Virtual tour of the facilities
- Chat with students on the course
- Information on careers and opportunities in Engineering
Join us at our friendly and informal taster session to get the information and advice you need.
Our undergraduate courses:
- Automotive Engineering (BEng, HND, Foundation Entry)
- Energy and Environmental Engineering (BEng, Foundation Entry)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng, Foundation Entry)
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (BEng, Foundation Entry)
- Motorcycle Engineering (BEng, HND, Foundation Entry)
- Motorsport Engineering (BEng, HND, Foundation Entry)
- Skills for Engineering (CertHE)
*For Civil Engineering book our Construction taster session 11th March 6-7pm
If you have any questions about our Engineering courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org