Teacher Education – Online Taster sessions
- Wednesday, December 1 at 7pm (English-medium)
- Thursday, December 9 at 6.30pm (Welsh-medium)
Teacher Education at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) has continued throughout the pandemic, and we are proud to have supported hundreds of student-teachers to graduate into the teaching profession despite the many challenges this has presented.
Just like every year, we are planning ahead for the delivery of our PGCE Primary, PGCE Secondary and BA Primary Education programmes from next September and we do not want you to miss out on the opportunity to learn more about what UWTSD has to offer…
So pull up a chair, log onto your device and meet our friendly Teacher Educators and colleagues from partner schools. Although our university-based provision is predominantly delivered in Swansea and Carmarthen, you will spend most of your time out in partner schools located right across South Wales, from Pembrokeshire in the west to Monmouthshire in the east.
With so many exciting new developments, there has never been a better time to join the teaching profession – and now is the time to take that step into a new, exciting and fulfilling career in education – and be the difference… Teach!
The Online Taster Sessions are specially designed for those interested in finding out more about a career in teaching – hear from our Teacher Educators, meet our school partners and get all your questions answered on the programmes listed below:
Why you should make UWTSD your first choice for Teacher Training:
- Ranked 1st in Wales for overall student satisfaction in teacher training (NSS, 2019)
- It’s never too late to begin your teacher education and inspire a generation
- Innovative and dynamic programmes
- New state-of-the-art facilities
- Choose from a wide range of Secondary PGCE subject options
- QTS qualified teacher status accreditation by the EWC