Teacher Education – Online Taster sessions
25 November at 7pm
9 December at 7pm
Teachers are going the extra mile for their pupils every day, and doing an inspirational job in these most challenging of times.
But our schools need support – and new teachers to join a profession that gives so much to so many.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, UWTSD’s Teacher Education department has had to cancel all planned open days for the foreseeable future.
But that doesn’t mean we’re not still open for business – and we can’t still tell you about our innovative Teacher Education programmes and wonderful Partner Schools!
We are planning for the normal resumption of our PGCE Primary, PGCE Secondary and BA Primary Education programmes from September since we do not want you to miss out on the opportunity to learn more about what UWTSD has to offer…
So pull up a chair, log onto your device and meet our friendly Teacher Educators.
Now is the time to take that step into a new, exciting and fulfilling career in education – and be the difference… Teach!
The Online Taster Sessions are designed for those interested in finding out more about a career in teaching – hear from our Teacher Educators, meet our school partners and get all your questions answered on the programmes listed below:
Why you should make UWTSD your first choice for Teacher Training:
- Ranked 1st in Wales for overall student satisfaction in teacher training (NSS, 2019)
- It’s never too late to begin your teacher education and inspire a generation
- Innovative and dynamic programmes
- New state-of-the-art facilities
- Choose from a wide range of Secondary PGCE subject options
- QTS qualified teacher status accreditation by the EWC