The Academy’s Accreditation Process
The University, through the Academy, provides accreditation of external learning and development programmes in two contexts:
- employers’ in-house learning and development programmes
- accreditation of commercial learning and development programmes
Accreditation allows learners on these courses to achieve University Credit for successfully completing the course even though it was not taken at the University. They can then put this credit towards a degree, thereby reducing the work and cost of achieving undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctorate qualifications. The accreditation also provides the learners with the confidence that the course they have taken meets academic standards and rigour.
There is also the option of collaborating with the University to provide a full degree or programme for your learners.
If you would like to explore how accreditation can work for your learners and your organisation, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. We can then arrange an initial conversation to review the options best for your needs.
The following programmes have been accredited by UWTSD for delivery by our delivery partners:
- Voice Study Centre – PGCert, MA in Professional Practice (Voice Pedagogy)
- Lean Pica Ltd – Level 4, 20 credit – Lean Process Improvement and Delivery
- Digital Health and Care Wales – Level 6, 20 credits – NHS Digital Health and Care Wales Business Change Ambassador Certificate
We look forward to working with you too!