If you accept an offer of a place on a programme of study at UWTSD, you will enter into an agreement (a contract) with us.
This Student Agreement (the ‘Agreement’), together with your offer letter, is the legally binding contract that we will make with you and it is very important that you read it carefully before you accept your offer.
All regulations, policies and procedures referred to in the student agreement can be found on this webpage.
- UWTSD’s Regulations, Policies and Procedures
- Student Charter
- Student Agreement (2022-23)
- Academic Quality Handbook
- IT Acceptable Use Policy
- Student Smoke Free Policy
- Student Fees and Finance pages
- Student Complaint Policy
- Students’ Union
- University Refund Policy
- Code of Practice on the Students' Union 2022-23
- Data Protection Policy
- Applicant Privacy Statement
- International Student Fees
- Home Student Fees