The Neighbourhood Cardiff
From award winning self-contained studios and air-conditioned penthouses to mega-fast broadband and spacious social areas.
From all-day all-night concierge to a fully loaded gym, cinema, karaoke, private dining, games room, courtyard and coffee-bar. All bills are included, and we even have free bikes!
We’re conveniently located on the corner of City Road and The Parade in the heart of Cardiff – ensuring you’re within easy reach of the university, railway station and the rest of the city. The Neighbourhood Cardiff is a unique experience for students- it’s not just somewhere to live it’s a lifestyle.
- Lounge & Games Area
- 200mb Wi-Fi
- 24/7 Concierge 24/7 Security
- Exclusive Events
- Weekly room Cleaning
- Breakfast to go
- Private Cinema
- Karaoke Room
- Outdoor Space
- Private Gym
- Free-to-use bikes
- Study Rooms
- Private Dining Room
- On-site Laundry
The neighbourhood offers 240 rooms split across 178 studios and 62 en-suite apartments.
Public rates 21/22
We offer both full year (51 weeks) and academic year (44 weeks) tenancy length at The Neighbourhood Cardiff for 2021/22 as well as a discounted rate on a 48 week tenancy length for UWTSD students.
- Housekeeping services (weekly, monthly or ad hoc)
- Lifestyle packs (kitchen pack, linen packs, wellbeing packs)
- Book or rebook at the neighbourhood Cardiff and move-in in august for free
To take a look at our rooms, take a look at our website here
35 The Parade, Cardiff, CF24 3AD, +44 (0) 29 2104 0601, email@example.com
The University follows current Welsh Government Guidelines in relation to COVID for keeping Wales Safe:-
- Get both jabs and your booster
- Outdoors is safer than indoors
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and avoid contact with other people
- Wear a mask in healthcare settings and crowded indoor places.
For further advice and assistance please check the tile on the Accommodation Website or the Welsh Government Website.