Our employees get access to a great pay and benefits package in recognition of their valued contribution including;
- Good pay and conditions as an accredited living wage employer we offer competitive pay
- Generous annual leave allowance including Christmas/New Year closure
- Pension scheme membership from USS to provide benefits for you and your family
- Family-friendly policies that provide for flexible working, including additional paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career and development opportunities, including support to gain further qualifications
- Support for mental health and wellbeing, including occupational health and counselling support services
- Staff discounts on a range of products and services
- Travel schemes, including the cycle to work scheme.
We welcome your interest in working with us and hope that the information below will provide you with an overview of life at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
We have a proud tradition as a bilingual institution, committed to the Welsh Language and you are welcome to apply for any job in Welsh or English and all applications submitted will be treated equally. If you work with us, we will also support you to learn and enhance your Welsh Language skills.
Equality and Diversity
Creating an inclusive culture where everyone can flourish is what we strive for at UWTSD. We provide a welcoming and inclusive working and learning environment and we value and respect all individuals’ differences. We welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their backgrounds, age, disability, sex/gender, gender identity, ethnicity, religion/belief or sexual orientation. We look forward to welcoming you to our UWTSD community.
We promote a flexible workforce and the University will consider applications from individuals seeking full time, part time, job share, or term time only working arrangements and this will apply to all posts that we advertise.
Disability confident committed employer
The University is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, communicating and promoting all vacancies and offering an interview to applicants with a disability who meet the essential criteria for the post. For more information on the Disability Confident scheme, please visit their website.
Right to Work in the UK
For jobs that are academic, research or highly specialist, the University may be able to obtain Skilled Worker sponsorship. For all other jobs, we will not be able to consider your application if you are not eligible to work in the UK. If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
For further information please visit the UK Government Website.
As part of any recruitment process, UWTSD collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Please refer to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice for more information on how we manage and protect your data.
If you would like more information about any of our vacancies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the HR team will get back to you.